.

Ruồi Trâu Blog

Money, No Money, Yes Money!

“Money, money, money…Must be funny….in the rich-man world.” Does this song make any sense when you hear it? Money cannot solve all problems but no money is a big problem. The song just tells about impossible thing that cannot happened in our world J. So we must deal with money issue!


When we were all warmly and safely staying in hands of our parents. We were billionaires of time, billionaires of dream and billionaires of imagination. But we were absolutely not billionaires of money J. Mommy, should I buy this one? Mommy, should I buy that one? The dependence of using money sometimes made us feel disturbed. We tried hard to earn money as we were growing up. But that amount of money always could not afford our requirement.
One day, we become adult, have a good career, and the most important thing, we have enough money. But the busy of work prevent us from the joy of life. Let me tell you a story.
In Vietnam, many people have worked hard most of their life and got a lot of money. Some of them buy luxury cars, build glorious apartments and especially, prepare beautiful tombs for them and their relatives. Such is the life! If I have that money, I would like to use one part for the safe of my life. With the remain, I will use to travel around the world. But probably, I am not a rich man :D
But, what should happened If suddenly you have a lot of money? Here is a joke story
There is a poor man who has heart-attacked disease which easily makes him dead immediately if some painful or too-happy things happen . One day, he buys a lottery. Later, his family know that he win 1 million dollar. They don’t know how to report this news to him without dangerousness and call the doctor to help. Then, the doctor visits him and asks:
Hello man, If you have won 1000 USD, what should you do?
The man answer: I’ve never won 1000USD, If that’s true, I will buy a bicycle to my son.
Then continually, the doctor asks: Now, If you’ve won 10000USD, what should you do?
With a little bit uncomfortable feel, the man answer: Oh, that’s my dream, I will buy a motorcycle for my son.
Later, the doctor ask him: OK, now if you won 100000, what’s next? He asked him with a happy face.
The man feel really disturbed but he still answer: I will buy a car for my family!!!!
Finally, the doctor asks him: That’s great, so If you’ve won 1 million USD, are you happy?
Feeling angry, the man answers: Gruuu Gruu If that’s true, I will give you all!
Then, the doctor died by heart-attack
So, finding the way to earn money easily and legally is important but using money for the right thing is very important too. How to use it effectively, that’s your own choice. And how happy you are, that’s depend on your self-satisfaction. Don’t make yourself be slaved by money!