.

Ruồi Trâu Blog

Counter-strike and me



Do you know how many years I have played Counter-strike? Surely, nobody knows that. The answer is 7. Today, I will tell you what is good and bad when you’re playing CS
As a high school student, I did not playing any computer game. Simply because I did not have my own computer
My parent gifted me a PC when I became a freshman of the University. That was great! Learning from friends, I bought many games and tried to install in my PC. However, such games did not attract me so much.
The change came when some of my friends invited me to play Counter Strike with them.
So what generally is counter-strike: Let see the short Video above
Counter-Strike (commonly abbreviated to CS) is a first-person shooter in which players join either the terrorist or counter-terrorist team. Each team attempts to complete their mission objective and/or eliminate the opposing team. You will be armed with a gun (many types), Grenade and knife (yes, It’s useful when you run out of bullet or when you have closed fighting) – Do action!!!!
Let me tell you what good point is over here!
- Relaxing
- Making Friends, (old and new friends). Although I am staying far away from my old friends but we still can play together ;)
- Understanding about many types of weapons. Discover its weak points and strong points (give examples AK47, M4A1)
- Exploring many places all over the world ( based on game play, you can pass through from the jungle of south America to hot dessert of Sahara, from the city of Italy to Cuba.
- Feeling different level of emotion: scare when many enemies staying near your position, happy when you kill the enemy or angry when you are killed :D
- Improving your creativeness because each round is totally different. So you need to find out the best tactic to win the game
And the bad point when you playing CS
- Look at my eyes, I need to wear glasses because I got short-sighted problem. It’s bad right?
- Sometimes, CS makes you to be its slave. You forgot the Lunch because many friends are waiting you online to play interesting rounds.
- Some times you may see violent and bloody scene when playing. And it’s not good for Kid ^^
As conclusion, I do want to express that, Playing CS is very interesting. It makes you feel fresh after hard working time. So why not to try it right now?